Find More Opportunities for Your Athletes With Public Profiles
Athletes now have the ability to make their profiles public. Using your athletes’ unique profile links, you can help your players get even more exposure to colleges and pro teams that aren’t on FieldLevel yet.
Using Your Athletes’ Profiles
Athletes are in control of which areas of their profiles they would like to be public and keep private. Once made public, most areas of athletes’ profiles (except for your coach evaluations and projections) can be seen outside of FieldLevel, providing both you and your players more opportunities to increase their exposure to the right colleges and pro teams.
1. Send Profile Link with College Coaches
To send your athletes’ public profiles to college coaches or pro scouts who aren’t on FieldLevel, simply copy their unique profile links and send them via email, text, social media, etc.
Before sending public profiles to college coaches or pro scouts, we recommend you and your athletes do the following:
- Do a complete review of their profiles to make sure they’re complete as possible including video, academic info, etc.
- Check to see if your athletes have turned on their public profiles. Again, your athletes can choose to keep certain areas of their profiles private and only viewable by verified college coaches and pro scouts on FieldLevel.
- Review their Target Schools Lists to understand which colleges they are interested in and ensure they are good, mutual fits.
- Personalize your communication by including info about yourself, your team, the athlete, and an explanation as to why this player is a good fit for that program.
2. Share on Social Media
Sharing or posting your athletes’ public profile links on your social media accounts is another great way to help college coaches find your athletes’ information more easily. We also recommend that your athletes include their public profile links in their social media bios on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc. This way, when college coaches are searching for information online, they can easily access relevant athletic and academic info.
3. Add to your Website
Your team’s website is a great place to add your athletes’ public profile links. This helps college coaches who visit your team’s website to review your athletes’ information easily in one place. If you’d like to include a FieldLevel logo on your team website along with your athletes’ links, please click here.
Managing Public Profiles
How Do I Turn on Public Profiles?
If you would like your athletes to turn on their public profiles, you can send them direct messages in FieldLevel.
How Do I Manage the Information on My Athlete’s Public Profile?
Athletes can manage the information on their public profiles. If you would like your athletes to turn on all or some of the information, you can quickly send them direct messages in FieldLevel.
How Do I Share My Athlete’s Public Profile?
There are two ways to access your athletes’ public profile links. For detailed instructions, please visit our FAQ page.
For more information regarding Public Profiles, please visit How Coaches Can Use Their Athlete’s Public Profiles
If you have any further questions, the FieldLevel team is here to help and support you. If there’s anything we can do, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Demo: Schedule a Time