Having the right video is key to the recruiting process. Coaches want to learn everything they can about athletes before recruiting them and the best way to do this is by watching their videos.
FieldLevel has spoken to dozens of college coaches about what they want to see AND what they don’t want to see in an athlete’s video. Because each sport has different recommendations for what an athlete’s video should include, we’ve written articles to help athletes to create the best videos possible.
As we speak with more college coaches, we will continue to add more articles about making the best videos.
If you have any questions about video or the recruiting process, the FieldLevel team is here to help you and support you. If there’s anything we can do, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Demo: Schedule a Time
- Everything you need to know about National Girls & Women in Sports Day
- 3 keys to success and helpful tips for after you’ve committed
- FieldLevel partners with Women’s Sports Foundation on launch of We Play Interactive
- Breaking down Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL)
- Q&A with Alex Bowen, Stephanie Haralabidis, and Melissa Seidemann from Team USA Olympic Water Polo