Basketball Coach Helps Players Get Offers for The First Time in Program History!
Originally from Louisiana, Leatrice Johnson found her way west to Victorville, California where she took over as head girl’s basketball coach at Excelsior Charter High School in 2016. As a…
Featured Coach: Alex Weeks, Rising Assistant Coach at College of San Mateo
What’s your playing and coaching background? After high school, I played at College of San Mateo then transferred to San Diego State. My coaching career got started at Junipero Serra…
Featured Athlete: Brant Thompson (2017 OL – McMinn Central High School)
Brant Thompson of Etowah, Tennessee plays OL for McMinn Central High School and will continue his academic and athletic career at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. When did you…
Featured Coach: Dwayne Hicks, Nationally Recognized Head Coach of Team Total Lacrosse
What’s your playing and coaching background? I grew up playing lacrosse in Long Island, NY and attended the University of Notre Dame. Afterwards, I played two years in Manchester, England….
Featured Coach: Max Bowman (Houston Christian High School)
What’s your playing and coaching background? I was the AD and football coach at Westchester Community College (NY) from 1972-1978 where we won 3 National Championships and had an overall…
- Everything you need to know about National Girls & Women in Sports Day
- 3 keys to success and helpful tips for after you’ve committed
- FieldLevel partners with Women’s Sports Foundation on launch of We Play Interactive
- Breaking down Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL)
- Q&A with Alex Bowen, Stephanie Haralabidis, and Melissa Seidemann from Team USA Olympic Water Polo